~ by Dr. Jesse Hanley and Jo Jordan
A look at specific symptoms is a good place to start. If you are tired all the time, you are among the millions of people worldwide who visit their doctors complaining of a myriad of symptoms:
- Appetite loss
- Being tired upon awakening, even after plenty of sleep
- Blurry vision, dizziness, lightheadedness, or a "spacey" feeling
- Chronic feelings of exhaustion, mental and/or physical
- Dependence on caffeine, sugar or alcohol, especially in the afternoon and early evening
- Depressed mood, loss of energy, or feeling "blah"
- Feeling overwhelmed and/or rundown
- Impaired decision-making and judgment
- Impaired hand to eye coordination
- Inability to recover from illness or stress; reduced immune system function
- Joint pain
- Low motivation
- Moodiness, such as irritability
- Poor concentration, an inability to pay attention
- Short-term memory problems, confusion
- Slowed reflexes and responses
- Sore or aching muscles and/or muscle weakness
- Strong food cravings, especially for sweets or other carbohydrates
- Uncharacteristic muscle soreness after physical exertion
[Return to Full Fatigue Article]
Now, How Can We Help You?
Take our Free Colon Health Assessment and gain a
better understanding of your symptoms in 5 minutes. You'll get simple and effective suggestions
to start improving your health... all designed just for you!
Visit the Puristat line of all–natural products, where
you get the maximum nutritional, protective benefits of our scientifically designed formulas.
Our products are free of gluten, soy, dairy, yeast and other potential allergens and we follow
the highest Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Hungry for more cutting–edge information? Want to achieve your best health today? Visit our
Article Library, or call 1–800–492–4984 and speak with
one of our Digestive Wellness Specialists now.
Comment on this article:
^return to top^