What You'll Learn Here:
- 1 Colon Cleanse Your Way To…
Colon Cleanse Your Way To…
• Losing Weight
• Eliminating Bloating
• Ending Constipation
• Boosting Energy!
“Most people imagine that their colon is tough; after all, think about what it deals with every day!”
“But over time, as it ages, the colon has a harder time doing its job, and the entire digestive process can be thrown off by any number of little things. A colon cleanse allows your colon the chance to rebuild itself, and return to proper functioning.”
– Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Does Puristat’s Colon Cleanse Work? Ask These People!
“Thirty pounds later…!”
“I was shocked to see how small my stomach got, you could literally see the difference within just a few days. I knew I made the right choice. During the twelve months after using Puristat’s Colon Cleanse I lost a total of thirty pounds.” – Cassandra P.
“Before…plum exhausted, after…
energetic and alert!”
Amie, 34, used to feel fatigued every morning. A student who needs to stay on top of things, Amie was distressed at how tired she always seemed to feel. She decided to try Puristat and today, Amie is much more energetic and alert. Here’s what she said about the benefits of Puristat’s colon cleanse program. Click here to read Amie’s full story…
“I lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks…”
Mertis had gained over twenty-five pounds, was tired, bloated, and worried about all the excess weight. With Puristat’s Colon Cleanse, Mertis lost twelve pounds in three weeks! She says she feels wonderful, and can see her waist again!
“…throw away the laxatives!”
“I was constipated, boated, and I had back pain. It affected my house, my kids, my husband, and my job. Three days after taking Puristat’s Colon Cleanse, I felt better and I was going to the bathroom like I was supposed to. With Puristat’s Colon Cleanse, you can throw away the laxatives. I believe in this product, it works!” – Jodie D.
“Even beano didn’t do the trick,
then I tried a colon cleanse”
“It’s a bit embarrassing to talk about, but…I had a severe problem with flatulence. It was very bad-smelling, like sulphur. I did one Puristat colon cleanse for two weeks and it really helped, so I called Puristat to ask when the next shipment would be coming…and I did another colon cleanse, which also helped. I will be using the colon cleanse once a month from now on! Click here to read Grace’s full story…
“My indigestion affected so much…”
“In the middle of dinner I would have to leave the table because my indigestion was so bad. I had to run off to the bathroom for what was probably fifteen minutes. That’s pretty embarrassing. After taking Puristat’s Colon Cleanse, the cramping had stopped and I was feeling significantly better. I feel great for the first time in a long time…life is a whole lot easier.” – Chris K.
“…always sluggish and constipated”
“I was always sluggish and constipated and I didn’t feel right. No matter what I did, nothing changed. I didn’t feel good physically, mentally, or emotionally. I was in the market for something that would help and Puristat’s Colon Cleanse did it!” – Marge M.
“Constipation, diarrhea, indigestion…”
“I experienced constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, cramps and discomfort. Over the last 5-10 years I’ve tried about 10-15 different vitamin combinations and over-the-counter remedies, and none of them worked…then I tried Puristat’s Colon Cleanse. If your suffering as I was…try the Puristat products…you’ll find they really do work.” – Michael T.
Puristat’s Colon Cleanse Plans
Puristat’s MILD, MDOERATE and ADVANCED Colon Cleanse plans are made up of three components – Cleanse, Restore and Advanced Supplementation.
- Cleanse: The combination of herbal ingredients in Cleanse works to stimulate increased muscle activity in the colon. The increased muscle activity will not only help break up and remove impacted waste, it may also help tone your colon.
- Restore: The second component to Puristat’s Colon Cleanse is Restore. It is comprised of additional cleansing herbs, plus good bacteria, also known as lactobacillus acidophilus. It is vital to restore the good bacteria whenever you cleanse your system. The proper balance of acidophilus helps keep your immune system strong, reduces yeast overgrowth, bloating and gas, and increases regularity.
- Advanced Supplementation: The third component, Advanced Supplementation is a digestive support program that contains digestive enzymes, more probiotics, l-glutamine (for intestinal healing), vitamin D3 (for fostering nutrient absorption), Omega-3 Fatty Acids and an advanced supply of the daily nutrients required for digestive and overall wellness. No colon cleanse program is complete without a daily digestive support supplement.
How Do You Know When it’s Time for a Colon Cleanse?
The short answer is that everyone needs a colon cleanse at least once, if not several times a year. The longer you go without fasting or a colon cleanse, the worse your colon will become.
You need a colon cleanse if you experience the following symptoms:
- Gas, bloating and flatulence
- Weight gain
- Frequent infections (colds, flus)
- Skin problems (acne, eczema)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
Can a simple colon cleanse improve this many conditions? Yes! Your colon is the center of your health, so everything you eat comes in through your mouth and has to pass through the colon. If your digestive process is not working well, it has an impact on the entire body.
If you want to discover your specific needs, turn to the Colon Health Assessment Test. It takes about two minutes to complete and will supply you with article recommendations – plus which colon cleanse program is right for you, all based upon your input.
Why Use This Colon Cleanse Program?
We offer multiple colon cleanse programs to choose from. And while Puristat’s programs are powerful, this does not mean that they are uncomfortable. Puristat’s Colon Cleanses have been specially formulated to be gentle and not cause cramping or quick trips to the bathroom. It simply means larger more productive bowel movements more often…and a reduction in constipation, fatigue, bloating gas and flatulence.
Not Difficult at All!
Is it difficult? This is the most common question we get asked. The answer is no. Most people go through the colon cleanse without any problems, continuing along with their normal lives throughout the process. The only difference is that they feel great.
- The MILD Colon Cleanse Plan is generally best for people in good health who have completed a colon cleanse before and want to maintain their digestive and general health.
- The MODERATE Colon Cleanse Plan is best if this is your first colon cleanse and you are experiencing mild-moderate symptoms of constipation, candida, parasite infection, bloating, gas, fatigue etc., and/or you want to kick start your digestive system and overall health.
- The ADVANCED Colon Cleanse Plan is best if this is your first colon cleanse, for those who are experiencing moderate-advanced problems with constipation, candida, parasite infections, bloating, gas, fatigue etc., and/or for those who may have been diagnosed with a condition such as diverticulitis or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
We even offer colon and liver cleanse combination plans:
- The MILD Colon and Liver Cleanse Plan is for individuals in good health, who have never completed a colon cleanse or liver cleanse before and have been suffering with moderate fatigue, bloating, gas, candida, indigestion or constipation. Clients in this category may have been diagnosed with fatty liver disease, elevated liver enzymes, or other liver function issues, or diagnosed with IBS-C or diverticulitis.
- The MODERATE Colon and Liver Cleanse Plan is for individuals in fair health, who have never completed a colon cleanse or liver cleanse before and have been suffering with moderate fatigue, bloating, gas, candida, indigestion or constipation. Clients in this category may have been diagnosed with fatty liver disease elevated liver enzymes, or other liver function issues, or diagnosed with IBS-C or diverticulitis.
- The ADVANCED Colon and Liver Cleanse Plan is for individuals in poor health, who have never completed a colon cleanse or liver cleanse before and have been suffering with severe fatigue, bloating, gas, candida, indigestion or constipation. Clients in this category may have been diagnosed with fatty liver disease elevated liver enzymes, or other liver function issues, or diagnosed with IBS-C or diverticulitis.
Want to learn more about the program? Visit our Frequently Asked Colon & Liver Cleanse Questions section.
What to Expect During a Colon Cleanse
If you are new to colon cleansing, you may be surprised by how good you will begin to feel once you have started our colon cleanse program. If you have tried other colon cleanse programs, you will be delighted by how wonderfully our program works.
You can expect to feel great, have more regular bowel movements, sleep better, have more energy, and even to smell and taste better. It is truly remarkable what a good colon cleanse can do for your health.
But is doesn’t stop there…other Colon Cleanse benefits include:
- Weight Loss: Can you lose weight on a colon cleanse? Yes. Many people do lose weight during their colon cleanse. By simply following the plan, many people naturally lose shed weight.
- Constipation: One of the great benefits of a colon cleanse is that it often marks the end of constipation. In addition to the discomfort people experience, having infrequent bowel movements is tied to a number of diseases including colon cancer, hemorrhoids, and diverticulitis. A colon cleanse rejuvenates your bowels and increases the number of healthy bowel movements.
- Parasites: Having parasites is much more common than many people realize. The herbs in our colon cleanse are designed to kill and remove parasites from the digestive tract.
- Fatigue: One of the most common complaints heard in doctors’ offices is how tired people are. If you have been feeling fatigued lately, then a colon cleanse is the perfect way to restore the vital energy you are lacking.
- Gas and Bloating: You never really notice how much gas and bloating you have until you don’t have it anymore. A colon cleanse rebalances gut bacteria, and improves digestion. This powerful combination reduces gas and bloating.
- Acne: While medical doctors will tell people that acne has nothing to do with the food you eat or how healthy your colon is, we know differently. Acne tends to clear after a colon cleanse.
At Puristat, we firmly believe in promoting healing from the inside out, and offer numerous products to assist in alleviating digestive ailments, and promote long-term, optimum health.
Whether you’re trying to improve your overall health; struggle with fatigue or PMS; battling weight gain; trying to relieve constipation, bloating, and gas; hoping to ease indigestion, rid your body of toxins and parasites, or relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and diverticulitis, a colon cleanse is the place to start.
Colon cleansing gently encourages your system to rid itself of accumulated toxins, waste, and parasites, while at the same time helping to tone the colon. It promotes healing within intestines that have been damaged by constipation; a colon cleanse can help prime your intestines to better absorb essential vitamins and minerals. You’ll improve your transit time, too, speeding up the elimination process, and rejuvenating your energy levels.
Colon cleansing benefits your whole body, and ought to be part of every digestive health regimen!